Dental Implants ……are one of the latest and most precise options to replace one or many missing teeth.
At Smile Dental Care dental implant procedures are done routinely to replace the missing teeth for patients.
We use various systems of dental implants like Frialit (From Germany), Uniti> (From Holland),
Hi Tech (from Israel), Endopore (from Canada), Osstem (from Korea) etc. Depending on the situation and case and after evaluating all parameters like available bone at the site, time since tooth loss, the forces the implant has to bear etc the best implant t system is chosen for you and the implant is placed .Every implant system has its own advantages, depending on the case, the implant is selected. Not always the most expensive is the best or vice versa. Implants are the best available option, till date, for replacing missing teeth.
For a consultation whether you are a right candidate for Dental Implants contact the clinic to schedule an appointment for you, to guide you to the best and most economical options available to you.
Advantage of getting your dental implants at Smile Dental Care
- Completely qualified and trained implantologist (Dr Chadda) in various systems from across the globe.
- Complete array of systems available to enable the best Implant for your mouth without any compromise.
- Extensive experience in placing different types of dental Implants.
- In House Implantologist …since Dr Chadda himself places and restores every case there is no third dentist involved and the complete treatment can be done faster and more efficiently.
General Information about Implants
- Dental Implants are one of the many ways to replace missing teeth.
- They are root forms of the teeth made of highly accurately developed pure titanium.
- These implants / metal roots are place in the bone at the site of the missing tooth by an Implantologist where they function like the roots of the original tooth which was removed.
- Using this new root in the bone a crown or tooth is fixed in the mouth replacing the missing tooth.
- Dental implants can be used to replace a single missing tooth, they can be used as supports for making an implant supported bridge for multiple missing teeth, and they can be used to give anchorage to loose dentures where the bone is insufficient to support the denture on its own.